- Ongoing meeting with potential trustees of YTI Canada as we kick start the process of incorporating YTI as a charitable organization.
- Jessica Bozzelles - YTI VP & Director Global Partneships
- Community Action Project (CAP) through sports.
MAD project (make a difference). Poverty Alleviation and Skills Acquisition through Dance, fashion, remix and photography -NY
Global Call to Action - End Homeless by year 2020
Youth Bank America dinner lunch 2016 -Calgary (Public Private Initiative)
Youth Bank Africa re-lunch! 2016. (Public Private Initiative).
Multicultural Youth Dialogue on MDGs- Ontario 2016.
Leadership and Educational Exchange projects - International
Fashion, Education and Music, meet Dance Project NY
United Nations invitation / upcoming conferences of area of Interest
- Youth Bank America dinner lunch 2016 -New York (Public Private Initiative)
- Education Meet Fashion project -UN-NY.
- 'Day of the Homeless' Proclamation advocacy project
- 7th Democracy and Political Participation Conference/project -Africa
- Retreat and Exchange projects -International
- International Peace Building and Conflict Resolution conference - Clarion Hotel NE, September 14-16 2015.
- YTI & CAP in partnership with United Nations Information Centre (UNIC) Lagos, Nigeria, just concluded a successful pre regional roundtable on Population and Development at UNIC Lagos.
Conference on Engaging Youths, transparency and accountability, critical elements towards achieving global security and peace 2015-New York.
Venue: DPI NGO Resource Centre Conference room
Address: United Nations, 801 First Avenue, UNITAR Building, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10017, USA
Date: August 5th. Contact us for details
- 2nd International Summer School- Drumheller, Alberta. Canada July 3rd-7th 2015.
- We Congratulate YTI United States for legally registering YTI as a non profit organization in United States of America.
- YTI Concluded the 5th Democracy and Political Participation Conference in partnership with the United States of America Consulate, Lagos State. Venue: The United States Consulate, Public Affairs Section.
Theme: Transparency and Accountability: Achieving Participatory and Sustainable Good Governance.
Partner NGO: Community Agenda for Peace.December 4/14, in Lagos, Nigeria. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/nigeria-away-dubious-devices-disenfranchise-ogbonna/
It was a great success and Join the voices for change! Participate, Vote NOT Fight Africa!
Ambassador Theodore Ogbonna and Remi (United States Programs Coordinator) would represent YTI at the OSAA, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), and the Permanent Observer Mission of the African Union to the United Nations invitation, to the celebration of Africa Industrialization Day 2014 which will take place on Thursday, 20 November 2014, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., in Conference Room 4 (CB), at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. The High Level Panel Discussion is on the theme: “Inclusive and Sustainable Industrial Development: Agro Industrial Development for Food Security”. And invitation to the High-level Panel Discussion on “Violence against Children in the Field of Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice” Friday 21 November 2014, 13:15 - 14:30 Conference Room 1, Conference Building UN Headquarters, New York .
- YTI Vera presented: ERA of conscience - Training of politicians and civil society organizations in Africa -Key to sustainable future. A proposal to TAI JI MEN QIGONG ACACDEMY in US on September 14th 2014.
Youth Bank Nigeria/Africa re-launch - Focus on Youth employment and Poverty alleviation
Young Investors - Foreign, Investments and Trade dinner
Sustainable democracy and good governance project -Mandate monitoring for transparency and accountability
Conflict Resolution Summit.
Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness Program
Capacity Building workshops and Election Monitoring.
Institution based networks of African Law Schools
- Summer School - North America
- Community Action Programs -Global Initiative.
- 65th Annual UN DPI/NGO Conference
- Vera, Victor and Kenneth are representing YTI at The 65th UN DPI/NGO Conference is titled '2015 and Beyond: Our Action Agenda,' is being organized by the UN Department of Public Information and the NGO/DPI Executive Committee, and will focus on the theme of 'The role of civil society in the post 2015 development agenda'. The event seeks to provide an opportunity for civil society networks and activists to mobilize messaging, advocacy strategies, partnerships and accountability frameworks in the lead up to the start of the intergovernmental negotiations on the post-2015 development agenda. The outcome of the conference will be a declaration that will be shared with the UN system, the UN Member States, the global civil society and other stakeholders.
- YTI Canada facebook contains an updated information about our global work for humanity.
- Clara - now a Washignton Fellow, currently partipating at the US sponsored YALE programe
of the OBAMA administration. Congrats Clara. YTI is proud of you.
- United Nations meetings- 2014 and 2015.
- Young People Change the World Summer School, Banff, Alberta 2015.
- Global leadership Award and Conference - Toronto, Canada 2015.
- 5th Democracy and Political Participation - Location: Africa (Nigeria)
- see few past reports -links on old site:
- Youth Bank Nigeria- Africa re-lunch
- Communtiy Sports Actions project,
- Attached is the soft copy of the Proclamation the Mayor of New York, Bil de Blasio, given in honour of the iNigerian African Development Summit that was hosted by YTI /AYFT in partnership with the NDDC, Quintessential Business Women Association (QBWA) and Association of Non-Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN). The event was held on the 16th of May,
2014 at the ONE UN Millenium Plaza Hotel Manhattan NY.